The actor who plays The Mountain, Hafþór Júlíus Björnsson, in popular fantasy series Game of Thrones is one of the last people on earth you’d ever want to troll. After all, he is the world’s strongest man.
However, these esteemed accolades mean very little to these keyboard warrior trolls who love to antagonise from a position of anonymity or distance (sometimes both) and their latest target seems to be six-foot-nine, 440 lb professional strongman.

To his credit, Björnsson, who usually goes by his appropriately given nickname Thor, has not let the trolls get to him.

But why are going after a man of his stature in the first place? Surely it’s a death wish, just because he’s big and has muscles for days (we’re pretty sure even his muscles have muscles) it doesn’t mean he doesn’t know his way around digital data. For all we know this whole acting and strongman gig could be a cover-up for his real work – digital data analyst for a clandestine espionage agency.

We highly doubt it – it would make for a great film right?

It appears internet trolls are throwing shots at Thor after he posted a series of pictures with his girlfriend Kelsey Henson. Apparently, the height difference between the two is something they find so funny they want to make the two lovebirds feel ashamed of it.

Becuase you know, ‘troll is life’ and most trolls are just sad angry people lacking meaning and/or fulfilment in their life.

According to The Mirror, a bemused Thor says:

I don’t get people asking me to fight face-to-face but there’s a lot of brave folk on the internet.
No one has ever threatened me in real life but on Facebook and Twitter it’s all the time.
You just get internet warriors.
The pair have been dating since September last year and one aspect which has the general public pondering is how Björnsson’s and Henson, who’s only five foot, two inches tall, GO in for kisses. It’s a modest height but when compared to her partner, you’d be forgiven if you thought he could actually fit her into his pocket.

One person was brave enough to ask on Instagram and Henson happily replied:

he bends, I tip toe. Or just say screw it, pick me up
However despite answering the question in a fun an idyllic manner there those who still want to troll both Thor and Henson.

Thor doesn’t let it get to him though, he says:

People try to be rude against me, my family, my girlfriend, anything. People like to be mean to people through social media. That’s what people do today. If there’s anything that offends me, especially if it’s towards my family, I just block them.
I don’t accept that. I don’t get upset because I like to focus on the positive.
I’m the world’s strongest man. What have they achieved?”
Let’s be honest those trolls behind their keyboards and smartphones don’t contain the minerals to say the things the post to Thor on the internet.